This Valentine's Day, elevate your celebrations with an exclusive offering from Clico Restaurant, nestled in the heart of Rosebank. Prepare for an unparalleled romantic experience as Clico Restaurant presents a meticulously crafted Valentines Day menu, set to captivate your senses and create memories to cherish forever.
Escape the ordinary and book one of only 8 private pods at Clico Hotel, each accompanied by a personal butler service, ensuring an intimate and luxurious atmosphere. With the added touch of Méthode Cap Classique, indulge in a delectable seven-course Valentines Day Menu expertly curated by our culinary team.
Chef Dario di Angelo and his team have designed a menu that promises to tantalise your taste buds and ignite your passion. The first of seven courses is entitled A Field of Flowers featuring ceviche of vegetables and burrata. The abundance of flavour continues right to the indulgent A Happy...? dessert encompassing chocolate, fruit gels, and more, each course is a culinary journey of love.
Guests can choose between the food-only option priced at R1700 per person or the wine pairing option at R2100 per person, ensuring a tailored experience to suit your preferences.Valentines Day Menu Highlights:
Course ONE: A Field of Flowers
- Description: A refreshing start featuring ceviche of vegetables, creamy burrata, olive pearls, charcoal-infused elements, sun-dried tomato leather, and delicate edible flowers.
- Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
- Description (Seafood Option): Indulge in a blend of hot and cold textures of seafood, including prawn pops, dressed crab, stuffed squid, fried whitebait, accompanied by tom yum jelly and seafood bisque.
- Description (Vegetarian Option): Grilled paprika tofu served with grilled pak choy, corn custard, vegan vish, curried carrot, pineapple, ginger, and garlic chips.
- Wine Pairing: Chenin Blanc
- Description: Experience Indonesian potato patties with scallions, peppadews, char-grilled ayam bakar, hoi sin, and spicy peanuts. Option available to replace chicken with vegan tenders from The Green Side.
- Wine Pairing: Rosé or Pinotage
- Description: Delight in clementine sponge paired with mango ice, lime gel, and lemon sherbet.
- Description: Savor springbok loin accompanied by roasted vegetables, potato air, truffle, exotic mushrooms, and spekboom. Option available to replace springbok with mushroom terrine.
- Wine Pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Description: Refresh your palate with strawberry, tonic, and herbaceous notes, complemented by pomegranate.
- Wine Pairing: Demi sec Prosecco
- Description: Indulge in a decadent dessert featuring chocolate, fruit gels, toffee, butterscotch, nuts, chocolate truffles, Turkish delight, burnt meringue, and shortbread.
- Wine Pairing: Noble Late Harvest
Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available, with a note that no changes are permissible other than Course Two (seafood), where a vegetarian option will be served to accommodate dietary preferences.
You can win too!
Pssst keep an eye out for a competition on Clicos Instagram and Facebook pages running until 12 February. Two lucky winners will have the opportunity to win a private chef experience during the month of March, personally cooked by Chef Dario di Angelo.
Make this Valentine's Day one to remember by indulging in an exquisite dining experience at Clico Restaurant.
For reservation related queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call +27 11 252 3300 or find out more about the Clico Hotel, Restaurant & Conferencing offering on our website. Clico can be found at 27 Sturdee Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg.